Viewpoint for Estimating
The Adams Electric Estimating and Preconstruction Team relies on Viewpoint for estimating software to quickly and accurately takeoff, estimate, and bid projects for maximized profit. This technology helps Adams save time, streamline workflow, prepare more bids, and efficiently maintain a pipeline of potential opportunities.
Digital Take-off with Speed and Precision
- Viewpoint increases the speed and reduces costly mistakes while quickly measuring accuracy
- Easily determines materials, labor, and equipment needs
- Accurately estimate projects considering variables such as an associates’ skill, weather conditions, full-time versus seasonal labor force, etc.
- Assist in considering situations to negotiate contracts
- Builds audit trails
- Uses shape recognition that automates quantity counts by searching plans and annotating like symbols and shapes. This tool improves accuracy and time savings, not only when taking off original plans, but also when plans change
- Manage Sheet Revisions allows Adams to efficiently compare old plans to newer versions
- Viewpoint allows our team to produce detailed estimates up to 10 times faster than using manual methods and spreadsheets